>

Monday, September 7, 2020

Record Great Guitar For Your Track Original Or Cover











About:

PLEASE SEND MESSAGE FIRST TO QUERY ANYTHING!



Hi, I'm Marty.


You may know me from my work with The Wicked Jackals.



I am a well versed electric guitarist with years of experience recording and playing live.



I am experienced in a wide of genres including: Rock, Metal, Blues and more. 



No matter if you are looking for just one simple guitar part, or multiple layered parts, whole songs or just a solo, I am more than capable of getting it done! I am a fast learner and super efficient creatively. I have my own gear and home recording set up to deliver high quality recordings for you.



I've put fairly long delivery times more so as contingency, so I have time to learn your song/cover and perform it to the best of my ability, as well as allow for any revisions you require. I most likely will be able to deliver earlier.





Easy to work with and a communicator, I will help you realise your vision!




I look forward to hearing from and working with you.



Marty.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment