>

Monday, September 21, 2020

Record Top Quality Violin Or Viola











About:

  • PM for recordings less than 60 seconds! 
  • For 20$ you'll get 60 seconds recorded on violin OR viola on 2 top quality microphones at the same time (close and room) with the use of custom preamps. 
  • To get the longer section recorded just type the length you need in seconds. If you want 1 minute on both violin and viola (layers) book 2 gigs. 
  • If you want more than one violin (overdubs with various harmonies or rhythmic layers), video or longer sections please check the extras. 
  • Feel free to message if you need string quartet/orchestra arrangements and recordings. I'm able to do all that and will send you a custom order.



I can improvise, read music or make the arrangement to give your song orchestral sound. All the individual/edited takes and files will be delivered at any desired format.

I am violinist/violist/arranger, Conservatory and Berklee College Alumni and the winner of numerous international competitions. My experience includes more than 3000 online sessions. 



Here are some demos to check:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yHoVHPDes



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gRzSm6AC4



https://soundcloud.com/miniorchestra/sets/violin-recordings

Reviews


:

Very nice playing! I'll definitely order again whenever I need a real violin in songs I'm producing for other artists. Easy to work with and clear communication. Thank you!

:

Maria is an outstanding musician and producer. Once again her attention to detail and preparation of the audio and video was excellent. Her work is brilliant.

:

Maria is one of a kind! She can put my music on a much higher level and has incredible creativity! Thank you so much for another amazing collaboration! I highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

:

Where should I start...Maria just went way over and beyond exceeded my already high expectations. Her intonation, expression, and attention to details in the music are exceptionally unique and precise. The audio quality in her recordings are fantastic, and her musicianship almost makes me cry. I'm incredibly glad that I found her and have to say she is one of the best violinists and also violists that I've ever been fortunate to work with.

:

I have been working with Maria for almost 3 years now and she is my go to session player. She is super professional, creative and puts a lot of passion into the work. I highly recommend her! I am super happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment