>

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Record High Quality Piano Music











About:

Hi, I'm Tsveti Peshevska and I am a professional pianist. Although I'm new here at Fiberr, I have 20+ years of experience in piano music. I will record any piano sheet music you want to be recorded (any composer) or your own piano sheet music if you are a composer and want to hear your music professionally played. Also, I can transcribe any recorded piece in case you don't have sheet music.



You will receive high quality interpretation



Also, you'll receive high quality .wav and .mp3 files or any additional format you prefer



You are welcome to contact me if you have any questions or if you want a project that doesn't fit in one of the categories above. I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect as always!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for working with me!

Seller's Response:

Second Time I've worked with her and as usual, she did an outstanding job!

Seller's Response:

Sensational! Very impressed with Tsveti's work!

:

Thank you, webdevlpr!




No comments:

Post a Comment