>

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Be Your Pro Session Bass Player











About:

I will record professionally bass guitar for your project. I recorded over 3000 tracks for many musicians in different studios, and I have experience in any genre: pop, rock, ethnic, country..you name it! I can do any playing including bass soloing. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. If you want me to play your bass part or some cover song, please provide midi or sheet music and please contact me first in that case.I have my custom Bass sample pack for more flexibility, please check my extras. Let's make some cool music together! and have a nice day:). PS For jazz bass recordings please check my other gigs:)

Reviews


:

As always Andy kills it with his bass lines. He had 3 days to get this done and he returned a great track in 1 day. Nice to work with a. pro.

:

Andy rocks! Fast turn around, clean and groovy base line. Great communication and delivered exactly what I asked for. He even added a fun 70's ballad groove to a slower part of my song. I'll definitely use him again!

:

I was blown away. Andy killed it. He came back with a gorgeous bass track which elevated my song to a whole new place. Thank you bro I found who I'm working with,

:

This guy is just amazing! Not only did he send me the track the same day, he improvised (like i requested) very groovy bass lines! Thanks dude! Next order will be u again ;-)!

:

Fast Delivery, great Sound, a creative and skilled Musician. If you need a quick and decent Bass you are at the right place.Thank you a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment