>

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Records Professional Nylon And Acoustic Guitars For You











About:



About me: 

I’m Piergiorgio, Italian professional guitarist and teacher.

I studied Classic guitar, jazz, pop, fingerstyle and rock.

I’m a professional touring and recording guitarist which has a lot of live and studio experience with many artists.

I want to create beautiful guitar tracks for you



About my gig:

-Acoustic: 

-Tanglewood tw47b, 

-Taylor 714ce; 

-Gibson 

-Nylon: 

-Ramirez 1A (1979), 

-Jose alambra (Spanish Liuthier);

-7 Strings Guitar (Rozini)

-Other instruments:

-Mandolin Eko F-Style

-Ukulele Fender 



DAW: Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 10

Interface: Focusrite 6i6

Microphone: Shure sm57, Rode nt5





Before paying, please write me in private and give me as much information as possible on the part that I will have to create for you (I answer quickly)



Reviews


:

(((... sounds very professional , and so artistic, thanks. ))) This is just a copy and paste from our inbox conversation. and this is how this gig is ... Very Professional, Very artistic. Thanks again

:

Another amazing collab!! A lot of fun and productive work together! Thank you!!!

:

Very decent communication from beginning to end; he played very nicely and gave me to samples. I really look forward to more with taunvah. Thank you so much!

:

Everything great

:


No comments:

Post a Comment