>

Friday, September 4, 2020

Record Acoustic Guitar For Your Song











About:

Professional Studio Quality Acoustic Guitar Tracks



  • Recorded on a $7,000 Martin 12 Fret Custom Shop, 1934 Martin 00-17, Custom Santa Cruz or 1965 Gibson B-25.
  • Recorded with vintage microphones to capture all sonic aspects of the instrument.
  • Experienced professional execution regarding rhythm. 


Genres 



  • Pop
  • Folk 
  • Country
  • R&B
  • Alternative
  • Indie 
  • Soul
  • Jazz
  • Hip-Hop
  • Latin
  • ...pretty much anything




I have worked on hundreds of sessions for clients all over the world. Recently I have been doing studio work for Rodney Alejandro (Music Director/Producer/Keyboardist for The Script), Steve Allen (Grammy Producer), The Wailers, etc.  Playing music for a living is a privilege and I love what I do.  (One Song Per Order)



Can't wait to hear what you send me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It is always an absolute joy to work with elephantlicks! I have asked him to help me with several songs now and I am never disappointed- a real professional with a great sense for song ideas that are not fully developed.

Seller's Response:

You make it easy for me man. Love working together!

Seller's Response:

Above and beyond! Highly recommend that you not miss an opportunity to work with such a talented soul! I’m definitely looking forward to doing more songs!

Seller's Response:

Awesome man. Loved working on your tune! Thank you for the kind words

Seller's Response:

His guitar skill is straight out from Nashville. Really great job done! Coop'ed fantastic with my piano intro. Very productive. I would like to recommand him to everybody who are looking for real guitar sounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment