>

Monday, September 28, 2020

Record The Best Saxophones Tracks











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig

with more than 20 years of experience, playing in Jazz & World music festivals, major productions, TV shows ("Dancing With The Stars" - Israel), studio sessions, teaching, composing, producing.

I can get you the best result. 

woodwind section or isolated saxophone/clarinet tracks, improvising or playing written music.

anything you need, anything you can think of.

in any style of music - classical, jazz, funk, pop, latin, calypso, african, middle eastern, electronic, trance, house, rock and many more.

for more demonstration check out www.tgc-music.com, you can listen to my compositions, my playing and my band - "George & The Good Vibes"

I play on Selmer Tenor & Alto Saxophones, Selmer Clarinet and Yanagissawa Soprano Saxophone.

recording with Cubase 9 and R.M.E. sound card. using 2 microphones for each instrument

RE20 - Dynamic and Sure - Condenser. 

giving you waves at 44,000 Hrz or higher as required. 

please contact me before ordering. 



Reviews


:

George is an absolute pleasure to work with. Delivers exactly as required with incredible interpretation of what the piece of music needs

:

Working with Tomer was truly a blessing, he has so much soul in what he plays, you can't buy that, let alone practice to get that, that comes from beyond, you either have it or you don't. Aside from his talent, he was very generous and awesome to work with! I hope everyone gets to make music with him! :)

:

If you are considering using a soprano Sax in your composition, Use this man. He delivered over and above what I expected. The playing and the interpretation was superb was superb and the interaction was an absolute pleasure. He will be my very first go to for my next piece.

:

Truely fantastic saxophone player. Tomer is ready to listen and do his best. A credit to Fiverr. Would highly recommend him and would not hesitate to use him again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment