>

Friday, September 25, 2020

Record Drums On Any Song











About:

I am a professional drummer with years of experience playing in multiple groups ranging from concert band and jazz orchestras to pop and indie bands. I have an acoustically treated home studio (see in photos) with high quality mics, preamps and drums. I am sure to put in all of my efforts to deliver the best product to you.



The basic package offers a 3 minute recording and one single high quality WAV file of the drums, fully mixed. Check out the other packages for more. All audio comes fully mixed and mastered. 



Gear: 

  • C&C Player Date I drum kit 
  • Sabian AAX X-Plosion crash 18'' 
  • Sabian XSR ride 20''
  • Sabian AAX Studio Hi-Hats
  • (2) Behringer B1 Large Condenser 
  • (3) Shure SM57
  • Shure PG56
  • CAD D80 
  • Scarlett 18i20 Interface 


Check out my portfolio to see the drum recordings I've done

https://soundcloud.com/user-162351649



All audio is 100% acoustic with no midi sampling or processing. Check out the gig packages to decide which one best suits your needs. Everything is customizable and I will work to pursue the Fiverr gig that works best for you. Feel free to contact me to discuss anything. 



If the rest of your song needs mixing or mastering I can help you with that too! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

loved the track! Make rhe song sound so good!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for everything! Love working with you!

Seller's Response:

Love working with you too!! Excited for future projects:)

Seller's Response:

Awesome again! Thanks so much!

:

Love working with you! Thanks for the order:)




No comments:

Post a Comment