>

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Record Professional Ukulele For Your Song











About:

My name is Nicolas and I have been working as a session musician for the last 10 years.

I have my own studio where I provide the best quality and variety of sounds when it comes to record guitars, basses, Ukuleles, keys and virtual drums.

I can play different genres like rock, blues, funk, soul, country, pop and others. You can send me the track and tell me what you need to record or I can take a listen and find the right sound!



Contact me and let´s start working together!

Reviews


:

Thanks so much :)

:

Very easy to work with! Great guy, even better music.

:

I needed a ukulele song for my upcoming Lo Fi album

:

Great service thanks

:

Great! To the point and got the job done in no time. Thank You very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment