>

Monday, September 7, 2020

Play The Best Keyboard Track To Your Song











About:



This gig is for producers and musicians who need a keyboard track for their song. Solo and/or accompaniment. 



Whether you need basic accompaniment, Elton John piano playing-from ballads to rock and roll, Billy Preston style organ playing, or any Nashville country foot-stomping boogie-woogie piano track... I have more than 20 years experience as a professional session player, and I'm happy to share my music with you. 



What you will get:



Up to 3 revisions

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



For $5, you get a 30 second session in mp3 format









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! Perfect guy for the job. I'm extremely impressed with his creative ability he definitely felt the music. LOVE it!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks man, loved working on this tune!

Seller's Response:

It was a real pleasant transaction. Seller over-delivered and was on time. I think he knew what I wanted more than I did.

Seller's Response:

Haha thanx man! I spend more time thinking what to do than actually doing it!

:

On time, solid. Highly recommended. I got what I asked for. Use Rainer, you won’t be throwing your money away.




No comments:

Post a Comment