>

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Create A Drum Track For Your Song











About:

Want to get a Track Recorded?

Your Track can be recorded on either an Electric Kit or an Acoustic Kit!

All Tracks will be recorded in a state of the art studio!



Equipment 

Electric - Roland TD - 50 KV - Any sound needed can be programmed and the files can be sent as either a audio file or midi.



Acoustic - Sonor Force 2007 - Evans Drum Heads - TRX Cymbals - Cympad Chromatics - All Shure Microphones ( 7 mics ) - Empire Ears - Logic Pro X 



If Video is needed - Video will be recorded in 1080 or 4K with Go Pro Hero 6



What experience do I have ?

Throughout my career I have got the chance to work with some incredible Musicians and over the past few years I have recorded Tracks and Eps for different artists!



If you want to find out more about my work head over to my website : Dylanmccormickmoran.com

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment