>

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Record Realistic Piano, Keyboards,Organs Or Synths











About:

I will record realistic sounding Grand Pianos, Keyboards, Synths, Brass Section, Organ and lots more on your music project for as low as $5.



I play creatively and have been playing for over 10 years now. I play all Genre.



I will send 320 kbps Mp3 and lossless formats like .Wav and .Aiff formats, HQ audio and 24 bit depth as you so desire.

Place your Order Now!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is a genius.. No need to say more! Everything else: communication, service, recommendation 5/5! I will be back for more! Thanks once again

Seller's Response:

Always.... Making Hits... Back to back

Seller's Response:

This man is a genius right here. I will defiantly keep working with him. His sound and skill-set is amazing.. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Your Music Brings out the best in Me... It will be great to work with this Artiste Again.

Seller's Response:

allgood ! will come back !




No comments:

Post a Comment