>

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Record Professional Percussion For Your Song











About:

Hello!, my instruments and mics are fresh and ready to record that song of yours!.



I have been a multi-instrumentalist for a long time now, it means i will record percussion for your song with full perspective since i also play Guitar, Keys, Bass and Drums.



Hit me up, and let's work on your track!



INSTRUMENTS:

  • Cajon LP "Mario Cortes Signature"
  • Handmade Djembe
  • Darbuka (Arabic)
  • Riq (Arabic)
  • Shakers LP
  • Moroccan Krakebs
  • Bells & more




Recording Equipments:


  • AKG P220
  • Shure SM57 
  • Rode NT5 
  • Shure beta 
  • Focusrite Scarlett





Let's have a chat before the order to make sure you get exactly what you want!



Reviews


:

It was a pleasure working with Bufais. Great feel for the track and a super quick delivery. Professional every step of the way. Approved without any need for revision. Highly recommended!

:

Excellent work: fast turnaround, everything on point, not a single note off-beat, great quality of the recording, and overall a splendid person to deal with. Highly recommend!

:

Bufais was great to work with. He was friendly and prompt. He gave me exactly the solo that my song needed.

:

very fast turnaround, very friendly and talkative. He did exactly what I needed for the song and went above and beyond to meet expectations! Would work with again!

:

I needed a drum track and I´m very happy with the results, which are according to what I requested. The recording quality is great, it was delivered on time and the communication was fluid. 100% recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment