>

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Be Your Session Musician And Audio Producer











About:

Hello! My name is Fernando and I’m a Musician and Audio Producer from Mexico.



I’ve been playing guitar professionally for 15 years both live and in the studio.

For the last 4 years I’ve been working as a musician for Norwegian Cruise Line, playing all kinds of music with people from all over the world.

I also play Bass guitar, Keyboard and Drums (electronic)



I would love to participate on your project!



You can check out some of my work with my band ROCKSFERRY on YouTube, IG, Facebook and all Digital platforms.



Please don’t hesitate to message me if you have any questions :)



I look forward to working with you.

Greetings from Mexico!

Reviews


:

Amazing once again!! He really works to get things right and I’m sure will be an upper level seller in no time. Y’all better get him now before we win the Grammys.

:

Repeat customer, and I’ll be back for more! I can trust Fernando with material that is a very important part of me. He is easy to work with, highly skilled, and has a quick turnaround with super high quality.

:

Great ear and fantastic work ethic.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment