>

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Record Professional Guitar Tracks On Almost Any Style











About:

Hello there! I'm a professional guitar player from Argentina and if you're looking for world-class guitar tracks in your song, you've come to the right place!

I will record Professional acoustic or electric guitar tracks on a wide variety of styles (Including Rock, Jazz, Fusion, Metal, Latin, Pop, Folk, Funk, among others). 

You can either provide a tab/sheet music/audio file you want to be recorded or ask me to arrange/compose any(guitar)thing you need, so please chose your package carefully and don't hesitate to contact me for any further information!



Of course you will also get HQ wav files of every recorded track, and whatever I record will be shown in all my social media accounts! (Free advertising, yay!)



Check out my works and videos:

Instagram /leandrocelleri

YouTube /leandrocelleri

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment