>

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Record Any Professional Electric And Acoustic Guitar Track











About:

Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss the track and I can provide you the best version of music you need.



Hi, I'm a professional musician, composer and music teacher with over 15 years of experience and a BA in Music Performance at the University of Essex and a Certificate in Electric Guitar at the Accademie Musicali Lizard. I have my own studio where I provide a variety of sounds when it comes to recording electric and acoustic guitars.

I love to play in many different styles: Funk, Soul, Blues, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Fusion and Reggae.



Send me all your requirements and I'll send you a first draft!

Don't forget to check out gig extras, if you need extra fast delivery or else.



Looking forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


:

Great The final project sounds perfect

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment