>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Record Jazz Drums On Your Song











About:

I am offering high-quality multi-track drum recording that is specifically tailored to your jazz song in both style and sound. I have posted a 4-day delivery time because I am a full time professional musician who frequently travels and has busy weeks due to a busy gigging schedule. This should be seen as a good thing since I am very experienced and will sound great on your tracks. I will also work with you on the revision to make sure that you get exactly what you are looking for. I play all types of Jazz, but my primary focus is on Swing including Big Band, Quartet, Trio, Small Group, Bebop, Latin Jazz, Ballads and More, as well as Latin Jazz such as Bossa Nova, Samba, Afro-Cuban, Songo, Mambo, and so on.

Reviews


:

Awesome! Thank you so much! Give me a few days to process, then the drum stem will appear as yours in the song's backstage, then listeners will be able to add it to their customized version of the song. Meanwhile you might check out this other song, especially this version below. It feels like it could use some of your drumming magic. I'll ask Mercedes (the songwriter). I'm hoping this link works even if your browser has strict "do not track" settings. https://serenader.io/?x=sng15000rKhscklS

:

Amazing work. Followed all my notes, and performed perfectly. Recording quality is pristine and delivered all files in an organized manner. Will definitely use again.

:

Amazing! Thanks.

:

Walter is an exceptional drummer and delivered the track very quickly. Thanks again

:

Thanks Waiter, Well done! I will definitely work with you again Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment