>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Arrange Any Song For Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar











About:

I will arrange a song of your choice for fingertsyle acoustic guitar. That can be anything from a cover, to your own original material. I can arrange in such a way that captures the whole essence of a track, allowing the guitar to take on a 'one man band' role (see video examples below) but I am equally at home creating a guitar part that compliments the rest of an arrangement.



Please see examples of my work here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX-HLp9qg-M     

                                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K31jBPIMvw



I have over 15 years experience on the instrument and am a perfectionist with my work. Arranging songs into fingerstyle guitar instrumentals is something I have a lot of experience with and am deeply passionate about. 



This is a truly unique opportunity.  Maybe you have a wedding coming up and would like your song arranged for the occasion? Can't think of gift ideas for friends? Or just curious what it would sound like?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

wow way exceeded my expectations. jack made a great arrangement with very narrow specifications from my side, but he came through and provided accurate sheet music and video lesson. can definitely recommend his services. perfect!!

Seller's Response:

Nice one pal, it was a pleasure :D

:

Incredible guitar player, created exactly what I wanted and more! Thanks so much!

:

Fantastic job! Highly recommended! Thanks so much

:

Great communication, a pleasure to work with. Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment