>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Record Indian Bulbul Tarang Banjo Guitar For Your Song











About:

Hello I am Asaf and I offer an high quality audio recording of Bulbul Tarang (Indian Banjo).



All I need from you is:



  • Audio file of the song
  • Specific timing which you want me to play in the song (e.g. "1:20-2:40")


Then I will record a demo for you to review before placing the order. (Try Before Buy)



YouTube: bit.ly/bulbul-t



Please message me before placing an order!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing job! very fast.

Seller's Response:

great buyer and talented producer.. was pleasure to work with :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Great player on a unique instrument. Thanks for the part options and flexibility with ideas.

Seller's Response:

Great experience, was fun playing to your music :) Thank you!

:

Extremely punctual, great communication and talented musician!




No comments:

Post a Comment