>

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Compose And Record A Bass Guitar Part For Your Composition











About:

I'll write, record, and deliver, anything you need, any style you need. Its something I do daily working with all 5 of my bands. In addition to my bands, I've been gigging professionally since I turned 15, as a member of jazz ensembles, orchestras, and live musical theater productions. This has allowed me the opportunity of immersing myself in a wide range of repertoire and styles of music.



Gear;



Interface- Focusrite 2i2



Basses- Ibanez GSR206B, Fender P-Bass



Pedals- Sansamp Bass Driver DI, Darkglass X7 Microtubes



Pick or fingers ; )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and very good quality pro already got the next project

:

Thank you so much!!

:

sweet job. no problems. cool bass

:

Ron gave a whole new life to my song. I was absolutely blown away by his creativity and fluency. Will definitely work with him again for my next track!

:

Ron is definitely one of the most incredibly talented and versatile players I've ever worked with. He's fast, professional, and original in his compositions; he definitely rises above the rest. I'll definitely be coming back to him for more recordings.




No comments:

Post a Comment