>

Friday, January 31, 2020

Write An Orchestral Arrangement For Your Song











About:

Please contact me before you order a package, so that we will discuss what is most suitable for your project.



When I receive your recorded demo/song, I will arrange a rough draft and send you a MIDI demo of it, and charge a 10% advance of the project's total. If it isn't to your liking, I will revise it once or twice for no charge. Once we've reached a draft that suits you, I will charge another 40% and we'll proceed.

Assuming we've reached a final version within the number of revisions I've stated in the info of the package, I charge the rest of the payment and send you the sheet music - a score and individual parts for the ensemble.

I would gladly be involved in the mixing process for no additional payment, if I am needed.



If you have selected the Standard or the Premium package, I do offer the option to conduct the ensemble playing on the recording, for the additional payment I've stated there will be, but I will not be involved in enlisting and hiring the musicians or payment for studio time required. Also, should recording demand that I take a flight for the session, we will discuss the terms.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment