>

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Put An Amazing Bass On Your Track Acoustic Or Electric











About:

You want a bass that fits your song. Simple or detailed but it must "fit" the music.  I will do that for you.  For more see the reviews of my violin gig(s)!



I will decide the sound and may use a 5 string bass if I need lower notes.



If you wish I can also compress the bass-line, or mix it down to a certain "level" for you, ie, RMS -18, True Peak of <2dB etc



I will usually give you more, as in my violin gig(s), and deliver faster, but the details of the gig remain for the just in case!



I won't return anything unless I am happy with it. 

Acoustic or ebass, you choose.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

thank you! that was a special bass!! and, she loved your music!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment