>

Monday, January 20, 2020

Record Bass For You With Professional Quality











About:

Why should we work together?

  1. I am very passionate about bass playing, recording, production and music in general so I'll be happy to work with you
  2. I'll guarantee you a high quality product that will match your requirements
  3. I will provide you with professionally recorded bass with all the raw files, you can add several suggestions until you're satisfied (depending on the package), I will also record a video of me playing the bass line. 




I will not provide you with:

  1. Jazz and all the Jazz sub genres


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented and intelligent musician! Communication is A+!! Highly recommended, thanks again for your work

:

Extremely Skilled and very reliable!! Highly recommended! Thank you so much for the awesome bass track!!

:

Thank you so much for choosing me for the job, glad you are happy with the result!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment