>

Friday, January 24, 2020

Record Ukulele Samples And Songs For You











About:

I WILL RECORD UKULELE SAMPLES AND SONGS FOR YOU!


You can choose from:

Ukulele samples ♪ | Ukulele cover ♪♪ | Ukulele original song ♪♪♪



Message me any questions or special requests you may have and I'll find a way to play the ukulele sample, cover and original song of your dreams!! ^^


Reviews


:

Awesome as always! Understanding, does amazingly with giving you exactly what you wanted! :)

:

I know It's cliche to give 5 stars across the board, but this seller was...Amazing, she did everything I asked for, and more. She was amazing. Definitely will be seeking her services again and again and again. She was optimistic, upbeat, and did it in such a short amount of time. She was amazing! Cannot express that enough!

:

A total WOW! Great communication, super creative, lightning fast delivery, and the final product was just incredible! I highly, highly, recommend working with ttoriart! (Also, I asked her for vocals with the original ukulele song gig, and her voice is gorgeous. Great gig!)

:

She was good.

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment