>

Friday, January 24, 2020

Record The Perfect Bass Line For Your Song











About:

Hi Fiverr! My name is Orlando Flores and I'm a professional bass player, keyboardist, composer and arranger with over 13 years of experience. I've played in several bands and different genres such as poprockfunkreggaejazzmetallatin (salsa, merengue, bachata, cumbia), blues and many others.



I will record the perfect bass line for your song using my Fender P Bass (Roundwound strings) or my Peavey T-40 (Flatwound Strings) to give you different sounds.



Techniques I use: Fingers, Thumb, Pick, Slap&Pop.



As for the line itself, you can send me the notation, a tab, a midi, a lead sheet, or just the track without bass so I can design the perfect bassline for your song.



If you're not happy with the results, no worries, I'll make up for it. Revisions are unlimited, but make sure to explain what you hear so I make it happen a lot quicker.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work with a very high quality and timely delivery!

Seller's Response:

very nice sounding bass line. thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! Looking forward to work with you again

:

great communication! unlimited revisions! very good service.

:

Thanks for the opportunity to work on your project! Looking forward to work again together :)




No comments:

Post a Comment