>

Friday, January 24, 2020

Create The Most Passionate Guitar Solo For Your Music











About:

Hello dear people!



If you are in my gig for the first time, please follow this description



I am a professional musician from Portugal, crazy about making music and will record in any style between rock, blues, jazz, funk, country, metal, EDM. Anything you need.



I arrange, record and mix in my own studio using the finest gear (that i can afford to :)



  • Fender Strat & Tele
  • Gibson Les Paul & ES 
  • Ibanez Jem
  • Acoustic or Classical guitar
  • All sorts of amps and cabinets (sky is the limit)
  • All sorts of mics (sky... whatever)
  



All my work is made patiently with quality and trust in mind.



 

Reviews


:

Great stuff. Melodic solo - highly recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment