>

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Play Any Guitar Part You Need And I See You Davie504











About:

Hello there! I'm Nedran and I've been playing guitar for many years now, amongst other instruments.



I'm the lead guitarist in my own band and I really think I have a unique style and touch. Inspired by many guitar heroes like David Gilmour, Kiko Loureiro, Marty Friedman, Steve Vai and more, I have absorbed their style to mix them and create my own sound!



I love to play strange and original licks as well as a solid pentatonic scale and I'll never play a boring solo or guitar part. I put a lot of thinking, soul and feelings into my music and I can assure you that you'll not be disappointed!



Give me any piece of music, rock, jazz, blues, metal, funk or any backing track and I will record the perfect guitar part for it!



And if you are Davie504 then it's EPIC and you will have a special video! I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you buy something from me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment