>

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Record Guitar Parts For You











About:

Hi there!



I'm an extremely experienced recording guitarist.  I write/record/sell my own music for licensing on TV/Trailers, and I'm looking to expand my income sources.  I'm happy to create loops/licks for you to use in your own compositions, record your guitar parts, or create my own guitar parts for your project.



I have a professional level set up, with my weapons of choice being as follows.

Fender Customer Shop Stratocaster

Fender Custom Shop Telecaster

Gibson Custom Shop R9

PRS Custom 22 Artist Pack

Caparison Dellinger HGS

Lowden F-35

Sandberg JM5

Kemper 

Pleothora of audio plugins



Delivery will be in the formal of high quality WAV files, ready to be mixed into your session.



My preferred style is rock/blues/funk/pop, however, I'm happy to consider anything.  Please get in touch to discuss your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment