>

Friday, January 31, 2020

Play Awesome Guitar For Your Song











About:

Does your song need a cool guitar solo? Or a soft beautiful fingered acoustic part? Or hard-hitting riffs? Well, I'm your guy! I have over a decade's experience of gigging, writing and recording, and I can play any genre. I will provide a well-played and recorded guitar part to your song, and make sure it fits to your needs. I have a good musical ear and I can adjust my playing to perfectly match your song's mood and style with uncompromising professionalism.

I have divided my price plan into three different packages, ranging from just a guitar solo or a short part of a song to an entire track with self-written guitar work.

I have a small studio in my bedroom with professional equipment where I can adjust my guitar tone to fit to your music. I will also send you a raw unprocessed track that you can use for re-amping or processing. In the case of acoustic guitar, I have an Aston Origin (large diaphragm condenser microphone) that delivers a beautiful, clear and crisp sound that's perfect for any acoustic guitar sound.

You can see what you get from each package but if you have any questions, please feel free to message me and I'll provide you with a satisfying solution.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment