>

Friday, January 31, 2020

Record Pro Guitar Tracks For Your Song











About:

Need a cheap yet effective guitar track for your song?

You got it!!

 

I’m an experienced guitar player with 10+ years of playing in many bands with different styles both live and at the studio.

 

I also have experience at song writing, recording and music production.

 

That said, I can record professional sounding guitar tracks for any song, which can include

rhythm and lead guitar (depending on the pack you choose) either using electric, acoustic or both.

 

I can do many different styles, although it’s best to keep in mind that I’m heavily influenced by stuff like Classic Rock, Blues, Heavy/Hard Rock and Punk Rock (great news if you need a butt kicking solo!).

 

I’m open to any suggestions, and will provide every information needed regarding my gear, methods, timing, etc., so feel free to reach me before you consider buying!



Thank you!!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment