>

Friday, January 31, 2020

Record Killer Flute Tracks











About:

I am a highly experience flute player and improviser and look forward to making your tracks sound the absolute best they can. I can record your tracks on any of four flutes, from bass flute up to piccolo, and depending which package you select, can improvise some killer riffs or solos over your song! I'm also a master of all kinds of crazy sounds and extended techniques for the instrument, so whatever your idea we can make it happen!



I'm working with Logic pro and a high quality Neumann KM 184 microphone so you can be assured of top quality sound. Send me a message before you order so we can discuss what approach would be best for you!



Reviews


:

sweet tunes and great turn-around time...looking forward to the next gig with Rowan!!! :-)

:

Outstanding! Amazing quality and delivered super fast. Just perfect!

:

Excellent pro playing with melodic overlays and hooky riffs.

:

Just another example of a perfectly composed and performed flute part. Rowan is my choice for future productions. Very talented and skilled musician with a great taste and feeling. Definitely a "killer flute"!

:

Rowan did a great job on a very professional level adding to my acoustic guitar track some flute magic. My wife says it fits the track perfectly and sounds very exquisite and I wholeheartedly agree. I recommend this seller to anybody who is looking for a flute for their music.




No comments:

Post a Comment