>

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Be Your Session Guitarist











About:

Please check my packages for price info!



I am a pro guitarist. Have gone to 3 music colleges, including the world famous Musicians Institute (GIT) in Hollywood CA. I have played in MANY bands and have made a living with my guitar for the past 10 years. I'm sure I can record whatever you nee.



I will record guitar parts to you song with an acoustic, electric or nylon string guitar in any genre! 



I can record a guitar solo, rhythm guitar, melodies, or any type of guitar sound you want!



If you need me to write music for you I can do that too. Just send me a message and let me know what you need.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

__Unbelievably beautiful__ acoustic guitar track! Delivered on time, completely smooth transaction. Jared understood exactly what I had in mind, and gave me that and so much more!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding guitarist! He very creatively came up with his own part (including a brief solo) that perfectly complemented the song. So beautiful! I real pleasure to work with -- very responsive.

Seller's Response:

Perfect delivery and smooth recording :)

:

Jason communicated exactly what he needed which made it very easy for me to work. Thank you for that Jason!

:

Seller did exactly what was requested – thank you very much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment