>

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Record A Solid Bass Line In Any Style You Want











About:

I will try to do everything you want. Also i can play in any style you want. Of course, you can read more about me in my profile. 

I can play something on fretless bass if you want (fretted bass is more secure). 

Only thing which i need is your track where i have to record a bass line. 

I can use overdrive or chorus. 

I can conform to your necessities. 



GEAR:

-Sire Marcus Miller V7 4-string 

-Fretless Vintage V74mrjp 



-TC Electronic Corona Chorus 

-Homemade overdrive (Darkglass B3k copy) 



-Lexicon Alpha 



Reviews


:

10/10 every time! Awesome musician to work with.

:

Very fast! Incredible sound! 10/10 recommend

:

Perfect and fast. Can't recommend enough!!

:

He came through for me again! He's my go-to-bassist now. Thanks!

:

Very happy with his work again and delivered quickly! He has great understanding of his instrument (& music in general) and is very creative. Overall, very solid experience and I will work with him again very soon. ありがとうございます (Thanks)




No comments:

Post a Comment