>

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Record A Professional Saxophone Solo Or Part











About:

I will record a high quality saxophone part, loop, or solo in any style, which you can use for your track or song. 

You can find more samples of my work by listening music and sax on my page



Please, Welcome

Reviews


:

He is so talented! He did an awesome job capturing a beautiful essence for my track; I look forward to working with him again thank you!

:

First time I have used this app. I would 100% recommend this seller, delivered early and exceeded expectations. Will definitely come again if I need more saxophone in my music. Amazing improvisation and exactly what I wanted. Thank you very much

:

The delivery was right on point! I'm 110% satisfied and will work with the seller on future projects. Amazing talent. Awesome improvisation! Highly recommended.

:

Best of the Best!

:

Very nice sound and saxaphone skills! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment