>

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Play A Quality Lap Steel Or Dobro Part For Your Project











About:

Top quality Lap Steel or/and Dobro Squareneck recording for any project of any musical style. Recorded with high end mics (Rode NTK valve mic and Neumann KM184) and preamps (Audient MICO and Avalon VT-737SP). I will deliver every take in both mixed and raw format. No need to send me any score or cue sheet (although any extra information helps!). I will pour my heart into delivering the best possible take.

Reviews


:

Very good communicator and delivered above and beyone. Thanks

:

Great playing an all - banjo, dobro and mandolin, very good sound, fast delivery.

:

Great work, exactly what I asked for. I can't wait for my next project. The seller is talented and I was sent the completed project before promised time! I'm totally happy!

:

Stellar work!

:

perfect thanks ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment