>

Monday, January 20, 2020

Record Irish Banjo, Celtic Mandolin, Guitar For Your Song











About:

Looking to add some Celtic/Folk Style, Irish traditional sounding instrumentation to your recording?



I'm offering my 20 years of experience of Irish tenor banjo, Celtic mandolin and tenor guitar.



Send me your song and I will record a high quality, professional recording using my high end instruments and audio equipment and send it to you in wav format 44.1kHz. 



I am full time professional musician,with an Honors Degree in Irish traditional music performance.

I'm very flexible, reliable and easy to work with, so please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss your project.



Checkout the video of me playing the tenor guitar, banjo & mandolin to get an idea of what I can add to your recordings. I look forward to working with you on your next project!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and pleasant. Thanks for the help

:

It was a pleasure to work with this customer. He explained everything very well and gave me lots of freedom to put my own stamp on this project.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment