>

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Record Trumpet For Your Existing Track











About:

This service adds trumpet to your existing audio track.  Recorded in my home studio, the final product is a high-fidelity audio file of your choice (.wav, .flac, etc.) delivered electronically via DropBox.  I can perform any sheet music you send me, or for an additional fee, I can write my own parts to fit your music.


If you want that huge brass ensemble sound for your recording, please select the option for a full horn section.  This includes 2 trumpets, a trombone, and a tenor or baritone saxophone, selected from NYC's most in-demand recording artists.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

John was easy to work with, fast, and helped create a great supporting horn line. Exactly as I was hoping!

Seller's Response:

went above and beyond! awesome musician and will return!

:

Thanks very much

:

Fantastic!

:

Great communication, professional work!




No comments:

Post a Comment