>

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Track Real Drums For Your Songs











About:

I have been a professional drummer for 10+ years. I will write, perform, and record high quality drum tracks for your music! I play every genre whether it be, Hip Hop, Trap, Rock, Funk, R&B, Jazz, and even Progressive Metal! (YES with LOTS of double bass) Drumming is my passion and I would love to work with you. 



To see my playing, please check out my Youtube Channel! 



https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaGyHVQXlg99ZVNydyDUbhQ/videos?view_as=subscriber



All the gear I use (acoustic drums):



5-Piece PDP Concept Maple Drum Set 

Mapex Steel Blade Snare Drum

DW 9000 Double Bass Pedals



Meinl Pure Alloy Hi Hats 14"

Meinl Byzance Medium Crash Brilliant Finish 18"

Meinl Byzance Medium Thin Crash Traditional 18"

Zildjian K Sweet Ride 21"

Meinl Luke Holland Bullet Stack "16

Meinl Dual Splash 10"



Focusrite 18i20 Interface

Focusrite Octopre Interface

All gold connection Mogami XLR Cables

Ableton Live 9

Slate Virtual Mix Rack 



All the gear I use (electronic drums):



Superior Drummer 2.0

ATV aDrums Artist Series Electronic Drumset



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work - I normally like to do a revision to really nail down the part more but listened back to your first take / idea and I think it’s spot on. Followed the vibe of the demo track very well but ultimately improved it in every way! Will definitely be working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work on!

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always. Second time using Daniels services and it keeps better and better. Daniel takes a basic concept and delivers a polished final product. Gets it first go, I have yet to even request a revision. He’s the man.

:

Thank you I look forward to the next one!!

:

Absolutely blew me away. The amount of attention to detail that is paid to each section is insane! Can’t go wrong working with this guy, absolutely phenomenal drummer!!




No comments:

Post a Comment