>

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Record Electric And Acoustic Guitars For Your Project











About:

I am a professional guitar player (both electric and acoustic), composer and arranger living in Warsaw. As a session musician, I collaborate with others in a vast range of music styles, including blues, rock, jazz and R&B. 



I can offer you a professional guitar recording. You will get a professional recording, in high quality and 24 bit 48kHz file. I can play with the pick, fingers or thumb pick - you can choose or I'll do what's best for the given song.



My electric guitars: Gibson LP CC11, Gibson 335, Fender Telecaster Greg Fessler Masterbuilt, Fender Telecaster John English Masterbuilt, Fender Stratocaster 62’ Custom

My acoustic Guitars: Maton Custom, Maton TE1, Gibson J-45, Gibson J-35

My amps: TwoRock Custom Reverb, Martinello (acoustic)



Feel free to contact me anytime. 

Reviews


:

Great experience

:

Excellent, exceeded expectations

:

Top seller on Fiverr. Exceeded all my expectations and delivered an outstanding recording for me. A truly talented musician. Thanks so much

:

Very pleased. Went above and beyond my expectations.

:

He's a good player and a good arranger. I'm very satisfied with the delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment