>

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Record The Perfect Drums For You Or Your Band











About:

FIRST OF ALL I CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU GUYS!!!

I am full of energy and excitement to record the PERFECT drums for you.



I am offering:



  1.  Professionally recorded drums in ANY style!
  2. Good audio quality and good video quality if someone wants!
  3. Perfect results!
  4. Perfect communication!


I 've done a lot of recordings with a variety of artists and of course with my bands ,so as you understand i have a lot of experience!

I can record in whatever style you ask me to, as i have a degree which that means that i have practiced a lot of different styles(jazz,funk,fusion,latin,hip-hop,rap,pop,hardcore,rock,metal).



***About Metal which is my main style i can of course play double-pedal and blastbeats in high speeds as i am a death metal drummer!***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super easy communication and very talented drummer. Definitely had the chops to do what I needed him to. Would recommend him to anyone.

:

Thanks a lot my friend!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment