>

Friday, January 31, 2020

Play Guitar, Bass Or Keyboards For Your Track











About:

I am a professional guitarist based in Greenville, SC with tons of experience performing live and on recordings. Creating music is my passion and has been my career for 30 plus years. My favorite genres are Jazz, Funk, Soul, R&B, Pop, Rock, Blues and Acoustic. Guitar is my main instrument but I also am proficient at Electric Bass and Keyboards. I am good at writing hooks, playing rhythm guitar, solos, sound effects, ambient stuff, whatever you would like!   



I normally record with a one or two mic setups. If you are getting the basic, it is one mic, and the other packages will include a two mic setup and you will get two tracks per take with each mic for blending. I normally will do a sm57 and a large diaphragm condenser mic but feel free to ask about different mic set ups. I have a large selection of different sound mics from really clean to dirty and experimental. I can do some mid room and far room mics if you are interested in that. 



I have may guitars to choose from as well strat, tele, 335, hollowbody, acoustics, etc... you name it. 



Feel free to contact me with specifics of what you are looking for.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment