>

Monday, January 27, 2020

Rec Pro Alto,Tenor,Baritone Saxophone Or Clarinet For You











About:

I will record anything on the alto, tenor and bari sax, and clarinet including:

  • A solo over a part of your song (hip-hop, pop, jazz, rock, fusion, smooth, reggae, folk, gypsy, funk, classical music)
  • Improvise over the song (any style)
  • Compose a woodwind parts (Extra $ 20)


I offer the following 3 packages: 

  • Basic -  15 sec recording + 1 instrument (demo to understand how my horns will sound in your project
  • Standard -  60 sec recording + 2 instruments or 120 sec recording + 1 instrument 
  • Premium -  ALL WINDS = 240 sec + all instruments ( If I need to compose and rec score for sax section - It will + $20)


I guarantee professional quality work, no matter how large or small your project is - quality is the MOST important



Next Steps

  1. Send me a message to chat about your project!
  2. Order the Gig 
  3. I will get to work! 




Please contact me should you have any questions. Happy to chat!



Look forward to working with you, 

Dima

Reviews


:

faustov_sax is an outstanding musician and he always delivers fantastic playing, on many instruments and he is very verstile. Look forward to the next project!

:

If i could give 10 stars i would!! He captured the Vibe and feel and has taken my song to the next level!! big ups and mad respect for his work ethic also Super super talented muso, as he completed 3 days before the intended delivery date. He will be my go to for all my projects...Highly recommended!

:

Very easy and very fast, would definitely work with him again. His sax playing sounds great and exactly what I was after

:

Divine inspirational sax. Lovely, melodious.

:

Great work and very fast delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment