>

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Record A Killer Lead Guitar Slash Style For Your Song











About:

  • I will record an electric guitar track for your song and send you a high quality file. 
  • 1 single guitar track per gig! I can double track for stereo mixing. Check out the extras!

  • All genres are welcome!! From Blues to Metal!!



please note: I always deliver within the deadline or before, and I might even be able to process your order in a day, but the only way I can guarantee 24hrs delivery is with the appropriate extra :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gabriel was very quick to respond and completely easy to work with. I gave him sample sounds and he interpreted them as faithfully as possible giving me multiple variations to choose from for rhythm and lead guitars. This allowed me great flexibility in my studio. His sound quality and playing was clean and perfect. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Advancedspectru, great client with clear needs and organized files from a great song. It was a pleasure to work on your song, thanks for having me! Gabe

Seller's Response:

Great job! Wonderful seller! Dedicated!

Seller's Response:

Great Client, very nice to deal with and with a nice song and insights for the production! Thanks for having me on your song wizardmedia!! Best, Gabe

Seller's Response:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment