>

Friday, January 24, 2020

Edit Your Drums So They Sound Amazing











About:

I'm Luke - a professional drummer with a mighty appetite for music and I offer high-quality multi-track drums and editing right out of my home studio.



I’ve toured internationally in venues such as the O2 Arena in London and the Bus Palladium in Paris; shared the stage with Diamond Head, Orange Goblin and Royal Thunder; played open air festivals such as Bloodstock and Lakefest in the UK and Summer Breeze in Germany; and worked with artists like Fire Red Empress, who have been featured in Classic Rock, Kerrang and Metal Hammer magazines and played on BBC Radio 1, Planet Rock, Kerrang and Scuzz TV in the UK.



But none of that really matters when it comes to actually listening to your music and doing what's right for your song, which is my ultimate goal above all else. As such I pride myself on being attentive and easy to work with and will always go the extra mile for my clients.



When editing drums I'm aiming for a natural and tight feel, and use my ear for percussive sounds to ensure a phase and grid alignment that gives you the best possible foundation for your song.



Just send me the multi-track drums and I'll do the rest!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment