>

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Record Awesome Bass Line For Any Of Your Song











About:

Do you need a quality studio bass track? I am the man for the job! With years of experience working both live and studio sessions , I'm very interested in providing a distinctive bass tone for your songs. recorded with D.I box and a great interface for the best quality, also i can use some effects if necessary, so i can cover a good variety of sounds... you can contact me before ordering to work out the datails of your song, or if you want send me a mp3 where you want my track and i give you a sample of what we can do for your project before you order. 


for each job I deliver the following files:


Mixed track of your song in mp3 format


Separate files in wav format ready for your mix 


Wav files will be recorded at 24 or 32 bits with a sampling frequencies depending on your project.





Reviews


:

Folajinoye delivered ahead of the schedule. I am more than happy with the result. The material I provided was basic, and his basslines really contribute to the original groove.

:

Once more, awesome service from Folajinoye! Would recommend him!! Thank you!!!

:

I did a short cover of a song and needed a bass player. Folajinoye did exactly what I needed. He was careful enough to ensure I never requested for any revisions. It was nice working with him and I'll order again in future if I need a live bass. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you once more!

:

Great communication. Delivered ahead of schedule and a great sounding bass guitar recording. A+

:


No comments:

Post a Comment