>

Monday, January 20, 2020

Compose A Bass Line For Your Music On Any Genre











About:

Hi! I hope you are doing ok! My name is Lucas and this is all the information you want to know (I hope).



What you get:



- A unique bass line made for you.

- An audio sample.

- A video (if you want, you should specify this).

- A Pdf with the sheet music (Let me know if you want TAB or something else extra).



If you choose the "Premium option" you will receive up to 8 tracks (one for each song) with a length of 4 minutes max. 



Please send me a track with reference!



You should specify which instrument you need (Electrc bass/ Double Bass)



If you have any doubt don't hesitate and contact me. It will be a pleasure answer your questions! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment