>

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Record My Cello Professionally For Any Project











About:

I have over 10 years of experience playing the cello in many orchestras, doing professional recordings with them as well as solo recordings at home.

If you feel like your song needs a beautiful cello part in your song, whether it is for a solo or just to add a certain mood with a cello ensemble in the background in order to give it an orchestral feeling (as shown in the video of my portfolio above), I'll do my best to achieve the exact result that you were searching for.


I always record myself playing my old cello in my modern home studio, while paying attention to the general feel and/or the mood you are going for in your song.



What I can do for you:
  • Play/Record a cello accompaniment going from either the chord progressions or a music sheet that you send me

  • Play/Record a solo cello part that you send me (Sheet music, audio file, link to the original song, etc.)

  • Improvise a cello solo over your song

 

Please note, that an improvised solo will often take more time, therefore the price will be higher. You can contact me to get a custom quote.



If you are convinced, feel free to place an order. I'll be glad to help you!

Reviews


:

I asked JonathanCello to add 2 cello tracks to my solo piano composition, mix and master the final piece and also record a video. Jonathan was a true professional from the outset and I couldn't be happier with the final result. The final mix and quality of the recording is second to none. If you need cello added to your music project, look no further. A real talent. 5 stars!

:

work with him if you want beauty in your music

:

Absolutely talented! A great pleasure to work with him and I'm sure it's gonna happen again. Truly recommended!!!

:

Excellent service

:

Jonathan is amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment