>

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Record And, Or Compose Professional Violin To Songs And Pieces











About:

My name is Stefan, i am a Danish/German violinist.



I started playing the violin when i was 4 and have since been playing on a very high level.

I have won many different prizes and not only in Denmark, some of those include mayor competitions in Germany, Belgium and France and Denmark among others. 

I have also performed multiple times with many different Orchestras around the world, at the moment i am studying at a world renowned University in Germany, Berlin (UdK). I play on a very expensive french violin today.



I have been playing for almost 14 years and i can play almost everything, from pop to virtuoso pieces. I have the most experience in classical music but am also able to perform in any other styles such as, Jazz, modern country and even pop and rock if needed.



I use only professional recording equipment such as Røde microphones and i have access to a studio. 



All you need to do is send me a downloadable file (MP3, Wav, Google Drive or PDF) of your music along with any instructions you might have! I am greatly looking forward to working with you! 



Reviews


:

Wonderful! Thank you, so much!

:

Stefan is a wonderful violinist willing to take on a challenge that others wouldn't to help bring my music to life. His playing is beautiful and expressive!

:

Outstanding work. Thanks.

:

Absolutely beautiful performance on the violin by an amazing player. I did not think that such skillful violinists like him were to be found. I will definitely hire his services again. Thank you so much.

:

Super friendly and professional. Fantastic delivery. Thank you VERY VERY MUCH! Definitely will contact him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment