>

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Record Or Improvise Anything You Want On Violin











About:

Hi there! I Hold a Bachelor Degree of Violin performance in Brazil. I've performed on the best concert halls of my country, and also on international stages, like Chicago and Spain. Im a prize winner of chamber music competitions. I've performed as concertmaster and violin leader section on a lot of orchestras and music festivals. I have more than 15 years of study. Would be a pleasure to work with you. I will record your requests with total dedication with a HQ Audio (and, if requested, video)



Below are some exemples of my sound:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cftMRo0GL1o


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18f3nIUSQ8


I also accept custom orders. Lets chat and reach an agreement : )





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He really does a wonderful job.Very passionate,professional and great to work with!

Seller's Response:

thanks my friend! Hope we work together again soon!

:

Awesome working with this man!!

:

great thank you

:

you're always welcome : )




No comments:

Post a Comment