>

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Record Keyboards On Your Song











About:

I will listen and learn/analyse your song and come up with the best keyboard part to fit the song.



I usually create my own parts but you can provide me with an existing arrangement that you want me to play or improve. 



Once the recording is done, I will deliver the isolated keyboard track in wav format.



I have an extensive library of sounds including (but not limited to) :

- Acoustic grand and upright pianos (Nord samples)

- Fender Rhodes electric pianos (Nord samples)

- Clavinet (Nord samples)

- B3 Organ (Nord emulation)

- All kinds of synths (Nord digital emulation of analog, Korg synths and Logic 9 virtual synths)

- Orchestral instruments (Nord samples)



Reviews


:

Excellent choice of sounds! He really set the mood right and got the concept I was looking for really well. A lot of fun having his piano on the track, no doubt.

:

Thanks so much for your help in this project! Glad to know that I can rely on you in a pinch!

:

Thanks again

:

Good Job. Fast Turnaround

:

You snapped. Haha so so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment